viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2012

Pride and Prejudice



Now let's all watch the 2011 multi-awarded American short film Pizza Verdi. Just below it you may find a transcription of the few words which are spoken. Enjoy it!




SCRIPT


BLACK MAN: What's up!

WHITE WOMAN: Hi!

BLACK MAN: [Do] I owe you some money or something?

WHITE WOMAN: No, you paid me last week.

BLACK MAN: Hey yo! Did you clean my guestroom? My cousin left a mess.

WHITE WOMAN: Yeah. I found your watch...up there I...

BLACK MAN: Yeah! (he shows it on his wrist).

WHITE WOMAN: Bye.

BLACK MAN: Yo, Gina!

WHITE WOMAN: Gilda.

BLACK MAN: Uh?

WHITE WOMAN: My name is Gilda.

BLACK MAN: Yeah. Well, you should really keep the door shut while you're here. You never know who's wandering the halls...and I got some expensive shit in here.

WHITE WOMAN: Sorry Mr. Reggie. Of course. Goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario